Terms & Condition
You are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions (collectively called the Service Assurance). For purposes of clarity, DatewithDestinies Ltd shall be referred
to as “The Company” in this policy.
1. Commitment to Service Quality Excellence
- We adopt a mindset of quality excellence and innovation so that our level of service to our Customers will continually be enhanced.
- We provide reliable services that meet or exceed expectations of our Customers
- We ensure that the services we provide are of satisfactory quality
2. Professional Ethics
- The Company adopts fair and ethical business practices as well as accurate marketing communications at all times.
3. Reservation, Deposit and Full Payment
- Bookings and reservations can be made by you anytime online
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the total program fee is required upon reservation.
- Payment does not constitute the confirmation of the program.
- If payment is not received 14 days or less prior to departure, the Company reserves the right to forfeit both the deposit and cancel the reservation.
4. Cancellation by the Customer
Unless otherwise stated, you may cancel your reservation in writing before the scheduled program start date, subject to payment of a cancellation fee, to be computed based on the table below. Please note that any change of arrival date, participant’s name (other than the correction of typographical errors) or program is considered a cancellation and a cancellation fee will apply.
Cancellation Notice Cancellation Refund Component
From the time of booking to (Percentage of total program fee)
- More than 30 days prior to arrival 25%
- 22 to 29 days prior to arrival 50%
- 15 to 21 days prior to arrival 75%
- 14 days or less prior to departure 100%
For special or additional programs, a separate set of supplier terms and conditions may be provided at the point of booking.
For the products supplied by third party service providers, cancellation fee under the terms and conditions of the relevant third party service providers shall apply plus a handling fee of S$50 per service per person.
You will be notified of the amount of the cancellation fee payable as soon as possible following cancellation of the reservation. Should the deposit be insufficient to meet the cancellation fee, you must settle the shortfall within 3 days of such notification.
In case of unforeseen emergencies and/or medical reasons, the cancellation fee condition above may still apply.
5. Cancellation by The Company
Please note that the Company is acting as an agent for services rendered. Even after deposit or full payment has been made, all arrangements are still subject to final confirmation. If for some unforeseenable circumstances the arrangement cannot be finalized and the tour reservation has to be cancelled, the Company will endeavor to notify the Customer at least 14 days before the scheduled departure date.
The Company also reserves the right to cancel any program prior to arrival for whatever reason including, but not limited to insufficient number of participants.
For Singles Program, it is subjected to minimum group size (to be determined by us, in our absolute discretion) before the program is confirmed to ensure a balanced ratio of gender in participation. If the minimum group size is not achieved at least 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date for the program, we shall be entitled to cancel all reservations for the program.
The Company may, if it so chooses, recommend alternate programs either of the same destinations or other programs, based on current program fee. In the case of a free and easy program, accommodation and all program services are strictly upon request and subject to confirmation. Please note that surcharges may apply on a case by case basis and the Customer will be advised accordingly. Should the Customer decide not to accept the alternatives, all refund will be made accordingly by the Company and without further obligations.
The company shall also not be held liable for any contingent costs incurred by the Customer arising from the cancellation. Save as stated herein, the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages or costs sustained by the Customer.
6. Refund Policy or Unused Portion of the Program
- No refund or exchange can be made for any unused portion of the program.
7. Refund Policy-Payment Mode
- For payments made in cash or NETS, cheque or bank transfer, refund will be made out in the form of cheque and will generally be processed within 2 to 4 weeks from the date of cancellation. For credit cards payments, refund will be made via the respective credit card company and will generally be processed within 4 to 6 weeks from the date of cancellation. The refund process may take longer during peak seasons due to the increase in transaction volume.
8. Amendments to Reservations and Amendment Fees
- All amendments requests must be made in writing to avoid misunderstanding not less than 14 days prior to arrival date and it is subject to availability and confirmation by the Company.
- If the Company received any amendment shorter than 14 days, the cancellation charges will apply.
- Any change to the identity of a participant on the designated arrival date or the program type shall be deemed a cancellation of the reservation and cancellation charges will apply.
- You may submit a written request for an amendment to the details of a reservation, such as rectification of typographical errors in a traveler’s name, changes of flight/coach itineraries and accommodation.
- We will endeavor to accommodate or facilitate your request but cannot assure you that it can be effected. In particular, you may not be able to make change on certain arrangements, especially on promotional fares or events.
- Where the change is possible, you shall be responsible for all additional charges and administrative fees that may be incurred to effect the change. We will endeavor to confirm the status of any request for an amendment within 14 days of receiving the written request.
- The Company reserves the right to charge an amendment fee of S$50 per person for each amendment requested for by the Customer.
9. Extension of Stay/Deviation from Program itinerary
Any request for an extension of stay or deviation from the program must be in writing and may be permitted, on the terms below, subject to applicable validity periods, restrictions on vacancies, and availability of accommodation.
We will endeavor to accommodate your request but cannot assure you that whether it can be confirmed. If, for any reason, we are unable to confirm your request at least 7 days before the scheduled arrival date, the request shall be deemed withdrawn and you shall be deemed to have consented to the original itinerary.
An extension or deviation will be at your own expenses and separate transfers to and from the airport will not be provided. All extra costs incurred (including a reasonable administrative fees, to be determined in our discretion) to process the request for an extension or deviation will be borne by you.
For programs comprising of chartered flights, no extension or deviation will be permitted as the air journey is not negotiable, endorsable, re-issuable, refundable or re-routable. Any alteration of the route or the flight date by you is solely at your own risk, and we shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused or extra expense incurred.
10. Travel Documents, Travel Insurance
Passport and Other Travel Documents
- Subject to this clause, each participant is solely responsible to ensure that his/her passport or other travel document is valid for at least 6 months from the expected date of return from the last point of return in the itinerary and that he/she has all necessary Visas, Permits, Passes, Licenses, Vaccinations, Health Certificates and/or other documents or approvals as may be required by the applicable governmental authorities of the destination country/countries in the program.
- If a reservation has to be cancelled due to the participant unable to obtain a Visa or other travel documents that required, the relevant cancellation fee under clause 4 above will apply. We shall not be responsible under any circumstances, for any loss, damage or expense, or to reimburse or refund to entry by the immigration authorities of any country, for any reason, including irregular travel documents, quarantine restrictions, customs regulations, import/export restrictions, exclusive or administrative orders, possession of unlawful items or other criminal activities.
- Each participant is also solely responsible for ensuring that his/her name as provided to the Company and reflected in the booking form tallies with the name in his/her passport or travel document.
- If any amendment of such name is required, all applicable fees and charges shall be borne by the participant.
- We may, from time to time, assist a participant to submit a Visa Application for a fee, but do not guarantee the outcome or approval of any such application. Different embassies or consulates require varying lengths of time to process a Visa Application and, accordingly, any participant seeking our assistance to apply for a Visa must check with us as early as possible on the applicable Visa requirements.
- As a good practice, the Company is required to inform the Customer to consider purchasing a comprehensive travel insurance to protect against any failure or disruption in our provision of the travel product arising out of any insolvency on our part; and in favor of all participants for whom the payment or deposit is to be made. The purchase of the comprehensive travel insurance can also protect against personal baggage loss, flight delays, trip cancellation and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
11. General Matters relating to Tours
- In the event the accommodation booked or requested is not available, every effort will be made for an alternative in another accommodation of similar standard.
- Accommodation is generally available on either a single, twin, double-share or triple-share basis. For certain types of accommodation, such as farms and ski resorts, the sharing of bathroom facilities may be necessary. For triple-share rooms, the third bed may be a “Roll-away” bed. Single room occupancy is usually at additional cost.
- It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to inform the Company of any special request that a participant may have, such as special dietary requirements, special seating arrangement, requests for adjoining rooms, requests for a smoking room, etc. at the same time of reservation. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation, and we will not be responsible if any request is not or cannot be met for any reason.
- For the convenience of all members of the group, participants are requested to rotate their seating arrangements on the land transport during the period of the program. Please cooperate when called upon to do so by the program guide/leader.
Baggage Handling/Lost or Damaged Baggage
- We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a participant throughout the duration of the program.
- Meals are as indicated in the program brochure/itinerary/booking form. No refunds or reimbursements will be provided if the meals are not served for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of the participant who are pregnant to ensure that she has a doctor’s certification that she is fit to travel. Notwithstanding any such doctor’s certificate, third party service providers, such as airlines or cruises line, have the sole discretion to disallow a pregnant traveler to board the relevant flight or cruise or to undertake certain activities and no refund shall be payable in such event.
Travelling with Minors
- Participants under 18 years of age (as the scheduled departure date) must be accompanied by an adult. If any participant under 18 years old is travelling with an adult other than his/her parent or official guardian, it is the participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that the requirements of any relevant airline and/or regulatory authority relating to minors are complied with.
Travelers with Special Needs
- We will use reasonable endeavors, but shall not be obliged to accommodate the special needs of disabled participants and shall not be responsible if we are unable to effect any requested arrangement. We shall also not be responsible for any denial of services by the air carriers, hotels, restaurants or other third party providers. We cannot provide individual assistance to any participant for walking, dining, getting on or off motor coaches, cruise ships and other vehicles or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able-bodied companion must accompany participant who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. We are not responsible for any missed activities due to a participant’s inability to participate in such activities.
- We regret that we must reserve the right to refuse to allow an individual to participate if he/she, in our reasonable opinion, is physically or mentally unfit, or will or may require care beyond that which any travelling companion or we can generally provide in connection with the program, and no refund shall be payable in such event.
12. Pricing Policies
- All Information and prices shown are accurate at the time of print.
Program Fee Inclusion
- The program fee includes accommodation, transfers (if any), meals (if any), sightseeing (if any) as specified in the program brochure/itinerary/booking form.
Program Fee Exclusion
- The program fee does not include commercial airfares, airport taxes, airport security taxes, airline insurance surcharges, fuel taxes, visa fees, travel insurance, customs user fees and service fees as specified by the airlines and airport authorities, laundry services, excess baggage charges, beverages, room service, gratuities to drivers and tour leaders or local guides and tips to hotel porters, and/or personal expenses. Please check with us, or your travel advisor, for general information regarding visa fees, gratuities to drivers and tour leaders or local guides, as well as local tipping practices.
- Children below the age of twelve (12) (as of the date of return to Singapore) may be eligible for child fare rates in accordance with applicable third party service providers’ standard terms.
- Should an extra bed for a child be required, please arrange with us and we will advise on the applicable surcharge, if any.
- We may, from time to time, accord discounts and other forms of promotion for our programs. Hence, it is our policy to display and confirm all applicable discounts or promotions in our marketing communications and invoices.
- Payment to us may be made by Credit Card or Bank Transfer. All payments have to be made out in Singapore Dollars.
- We are committed to the avoidance of over or undercharging. To ensure accuracy of charging, it is our policy to clearly list all relevant prices (Including GST if required) in our invoices and communications materials. We will also clearly indicate any additional charges for extra services that may be incurred by the Customer.
- We shall issue you a receipt for each and every payment made to the Company.
13. Feedback Mechanism
- The Company welcomes constructive feedback from our customers. Should you have a dispute on your program, please make in writing to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of return to Singapore on the last day of the program itinerary. The Company will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. No responsibility is accepted in respect of any dispute so made.
14. Marketing Communication
- We endeavor to ensure that all of our brochures and market communications contain sufficient and accurate information regarding our programs, prices and promotions.
15. Confidentiality and Privacy
- We will comply with all the relevant obligations under Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) governing the collection, use, disclosure and care of your personal data in accordance with our privacy statement.
- We may take photographs and videos of particpants participating in our programs for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures) or related media programs (e.g. those participating in our Single Programs) and by joining our programs, all travelers shall be deemed to have consented to such collection and/or use on our part.
- Notwithstanding, any participant who wishes to withdraw his/her consent to our collections or use of any photographs or videos that may feature such participant, may notify us at email@example.com, whereupon we will endeavor, as soon as reasonably practicable, to remove any reference to such participant from our advertising and publicity materials and/or related media programmes: provided always that we shall not be liable to recall or change any such materials or media programmes which have been produced, publicly distributed or disseminated by us prior to receiving such notice.
- The Company also undertakes not to divulge our Customer’s personal information to any unauthorized third party without any written consent.
16. Third Party Service Providers
- We incorporate and rely-on the services of airlines, transport companies, cruise lines and other third party service providers for our programs. These terms and conditions and all arrangements or bookings relating to the program are additionally subject, in every respect, to any terms and conditions that may be imposed by these third party service providers. Whilst we will endeavor to render reasonable assistance to our Customers wherever is possible, we have no control over these third party service providers and shall not be liable, in any way, for any changes made by or acts or omissions on the part of such third party service providers in connection with any program.
17. Rights and Disclaimers
Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible for assuming any liability to any Customer or participant for:
Any injury, damage, loss or delay affecting any person or property not arising from our own negligence or breach
Any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay suffered or incurred due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- Actions or omissions of third parties (including any applicable third party service providers)
- Mechanical breakdowns
- A Force Majeure Event
- A failure by the Customer or participant to comply with any of his or her obligations hereunder
- A failure by the Customer or participant to possess, obtain any travel documentation required for the program (e.g. health certificates, visas, valid passports, etc.)
- A failure by the Customer or participant to follow reasonable instructions, including but not limited to noting and complying with specified check-in and check-out and/or meeting places and time.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to any Customer or participant for any loss, damage, cost and/or expense shall in no event exceed the amount of the program fee paid to and received by us in respect of such Customer or participant.
In no event shall we be liable for any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including loss of production, profit, revenue or contract or loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation.
The Company shall not be liable to the participant for any goods or services purchased by the participant during the program whether or not the goods or services are of defective quality, not suitable for the participant’s purpose, not in conformity with samples provided to the participant or rejected by the participant of any reason whatsoever notwithstanding that the goods or services are purchased in shops during the visitation of which comprise part of the program or which are specifically recommended by the program.
We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or any reservation made and/or to decline or refuse any individual as a participant of the program, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other participants of the program.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates and our respective officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees (on a full indemnity basis), arising out of nay breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- We reserve the rights to change, amend, insert or delete any of these terms and conditions, or policies contained in this document, as the case may be, without prior notice.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only. Our team will select the most suitable date(s) for you based on personal data and preferences, subject to availability of candidates. If feelings do not match, you may be given the opportunity to choose from candidates, subject to availability, who have expressed interest in our program.( no more then 3 ladies )
- Prices for excursions may vary depending on changes in the cost of the services of providers. in case of a change in the cost of services, additional fees may be charged